Friday, August 7, 2015

Omas Garten

During my trip home and to the West of Ireland, I stayed at my Oma's house as always and had to take some snaps in her beautiful garden.



I love my Oma's garden because it is colorful, wild and overgrown. 

I will always prefer mess and disorganisation over neatness and perfection, in pretty much all aspects of life.

Multiple species of flowers and plants run into, over and across one another, and there is always a cat or dog (or both!) running by or dozing quietly, just about visible amogst the tall grass or flowerbeds.




Having a garden is something I very much miss living in the city, and while I make the most of it by spending as much time as possible visiting the wonderful parks and public gardens here, there is definitely something to be said about having your very own outdoor space all to yourself; for you to care for, relax in and just be.

I can't wait to have my own someday!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the photos of your mom and oma! So cute. But OMG what happened to the poor cat?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha, yes I love those photos too!! I am not too sure what happened to her eye, but she is a stray cat my Oma took in and looked after. :)

      Delete
    2. It got infected after she got in a fight, I think? Jetzt niemand in Taunus hat richtiges Sehvermögen...!

      Delete
    3. Eol!!! Heyyyyyy :) :) ja, Ich glaube du hast Recht! ahaha, how awful...
      Merci beacoup for checking out my blog!
      <3 emmina

      Delete